Our leadership structure is as like the New Testament as we can make it – We have Elders, deacons and saints. All believers are saints! Elders are men of proven character who have been called by God to embody the vision and values and guard, guide and govern the church. Deacons are men and women of proven character to serve the church in a leadership role to put the vision and values into practice!
Andy is married to Janet and they have 3 children, Rebecca, David & Katie. Andy works full time for the Church and is prophetic by nature and loves teaching and reaching lost people. Janet is a primary school teacher and loves making internationals welcome. They are at their happiest in a room full of people from lots of nations, eating great food!
Kees is married to Sarah and they have three children, Caleb, Grace and Simeon. Kees and family returned from the mission field a few years ago. Kees works for the YMCA in Norfolk and carries a passion for helping people grasp their identity in Christ and living in the good of it.
Mike & Debs Ikwuagwu
Mike is our part time youth and community pastor from Oct 2015. He is busy building a team for a new Friday night youth club and a Christians Against Poverty Job Club.
Paul & Pat Amos
Paul & Pat have two grown up children and 2 grandchildren. They have also been part of The Gateway from before day one – God prompted them to comeback to the Lynn area, where Paul’s parents were from, when Andy spoke at their church’s prayer meeting about the Church plant. Paul & Pat are champions for prayer within church life.
Andy & Jenny King
Andy & Jenny have two young children. Andy leads the Hope Team, which is our practical pastoral ministry. Andy also leads worship regularly.
Life Group Leaders
- David & Kay Taylor Tuesday 7:30 pm 19 Priory lane, North Wootton
- Youth Life Group Tuesday 7:30 pm 31 The Portway, South Lynn, King's Lynn, PE30 5GB
- Mike & Debs Ikwuagwu Tuesday 8:00 pm 42 Gaywood Road, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 2PR
- Pete & Vicky Juby Wednesday 7:30 pm 13 Wingfield, Fairstead, Kings Lynn, PE30 4XG
- Andy & Jenny King Wednesday 8:00 pm 30 Windsor Road, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 5PL
- Jo & Mark Peart Wednesday 8:00 pm Marringtons, York Stables, Sandringham, Norfolk, PE35 6EB
- Breakfast Club Thursday 9:15 am Great Massingham
- Nick Shaw (Alternate Fridays) Friday 10:00 am 12 Priory Road, North Wootton, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 3PY
- Swapnil & Pranalini Pardeshi Friday 8:00 pm 148 Elvington, Springwood, Kings Lynn, PE30 4UX