Small groups are really important in The Gateway – they are the place where you really get to know one another, encourage one another, strengthen one another and do life together. Our life groups, as we call them, meet every week in various parts of King’s Lynn and the surrounding area. You can find details below. Do get in touch with one of the leaders and try out a group, or just turn up on a night. We welcome people trying out different groups to find the best fit for you – your group will often become your closest friends at The Gateway!
- David & Kay Taylor Tuesday 7:30 pm 19 Priory lane, North Wootton
- Youth Life Group Tuesday 7:30 pm 31 The Portway, South Lynn, King's Lynn, PE30 5GB
- Mike & Debs Ikwuagwu Tuesday 8:00 pm 42 Gaywood Road, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 2PR
- Pete & Vicky Juby Wednesday 7:30 pm 16 Lindens, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 4SP
- Andy & Jenny King Wednesday 8:00 pm 30 Windsor Road, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 5PL
- Jo & Mark Peart Wednesday 8:00 pm Marringtons, York Stables, Sandringham, Norfolk, PE35 6EB
- Peter & Rebecca Clayton Wednesday 8:00 pm 94 Clenchwarton road, West Lynn, Norfolk, PE34 3LL
- Breakfast Club Thursday 9:15 am Great Massingham
- Nick Shaw (Alternate Fridays) Friday 10:00 am 12 Priory Road, North Wootton, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 3PY
- Swapnil & Pranalini Pardeshi Friday 8:00 pm 148 Elvington, Springwood, Kings Lynn, PE30 4UX
Why not try out a group this week?!