We ae gathering with our Relational Mission churches from across Norfolk on Sat 5th November in Norwich! It will be a wonderful day of worship, teaching and ministry for all the family with Stef Liston as our main speaker.
Terry Virgo has reminded us to consider the Lord's question from Acts 7:49,
What kind of house will you build for me…?
Stef will help us consider afresh the vision for Christ's Glorious Church. To be amazed again, but also to consider what this means for us practically. We will take time to be together in celebration worship, ministry response and take up a mission offering.
- 0830-0930 King’s Coffee Shop will be open to purchase hot drinks only and provide space to meet with friends.
- 0900-0930 Registration and doors open to the main auditorium.
- 0930-1030 Session 1 – Welcome and Worship
- 1030-1100 Break – drinks and biscuits provided
- 1100-1200 Session 2 with Stef Liston
- 1200-1300 **Lunch Break – drinks provided
- 1300-1400 Session 3 with Stef Liston
- 1400-1430 Break – drinks and biscuits provided.
- 1430-1600 Session 4 – Worship and Ministry
** Please bring your own lunch which you are welcome to eat with friends at the King’s Centre. Alternatively, why not support local businesses and take a short walk to visit the food stalls on Norwich Market.
Kids, Youth and Students
Those in school years 12-13 have a choice this year of which sessions they would like to attend.
- Select the Student Ticket if you would like to join in the main sessions with Stef Liston.
- Select the Student and Youth Ticket if you would like to attend the sessions with Norwich Youth for Christ.
University Students and those in further education can use the Student Ticket for discounted entry to the conference.
We are delighted to welcome the team from Norwich Youth for Christ as they run sessions for our young people.
We are excited to have Andy Jones and the team from Raise Kids Work coming to run activities during the main sessions for those in school years 1 to 6.
- A self-service creche and early years area will be available for parents/guardians to use.
- If you are able to bring some quiet activities to occupy your child during the sessions, then they are very welcome to stay with you. Please be sensitive to those around you.
20/20 Mission Offering
During the day we will be taking up our annual Mission Offering. The offering will enable 20/20 prayer and mission initiatives to go forward, to continue to release Jon Beardon for 2 days a week over the next year and also to cover any costs of the day. We are praying and seeking God for £20k to be released. Please come ready to invest in our shared Mission.
We really want everyone to be able to come – get in touch if you can offer a lift or need one!